Classic Turkey Club Sandwich gets a fresh, peppery kick with Bowery Baby Kale Mix.
Wraps & Sandwiches
Turkey Club Sandwich with Bowery Baby Kale Mix and Honey Mustard Mayonnaise
Prep: 15 minutes Serves 2
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, ½” thick, toasted
- 8 oz sliced turkey
- 1 tomato, sliced ¼” thick
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 2 oz, Bowery Baby Kale Mix
- pickles, for serving (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard and mayonnaise.
- To make sandwiches, spread mayonnaise mixture on 4 slices of bread. Divide and layer turkey, tomato, and bacon amongst 2 slices of sourdough bread. Top with Baby Kale Mix and bread. Serve immediately.