Studded with pomegranate seeds and vibrant colors of Bowery Spring Mix, this vivid salad is full of winter flavors and makes an excellent centerpiece for a holiday table.
Bowery Spring Mix with Brussels Sprouts and Fig Dressing
Prep: 15 minutes Serves 4
Made for Bowery By
Ashton Keefe is a chef and culinary stylist whose work has appeared in Food & Wine Magazine, The New York Times, as well as the Today Show and Martha Stewart. Her bubbly and convivial nature mirrors her overarching and founding belief that food is an act of love and an opportunity for beauty.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fig jam or preserves
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Bowery Spring Mix, 4.0 oz
- 4 cups shaved brussels sprouts
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Start by whisking shallots, cider vinegar, orange zest, fig preserves, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Then, slowly stream in olive oil until emulsified and fig is broken up and fully incorporated.
- To finish, toss in Bowery Spring Mix, brussels sprouts, and pomegranate seeds. Toss with dressing to coat.