While this salad may not share the mayonnaise and lengthy list of herbs found in a classic Green Goddess dressing, it certainly matches its greenery and vibrant flavors. In this lighter, modern version, the vegetables are the stars of the show.
Bowery Spring Blend “Modern Green Goddess” Salad
Prep: 20 minutes Serves 2 as a main, 4 as a side
Made for Bowery By
Ashton Keefe is a chef and culinary stylist whose work has appeared in Food & Wine Magazine, The New York Times, as well as the Today Show and Martha Stewart. Her bubbly and convivial nature mirrors her overarching and founding belief that food is an act of love and an opportunity for beauty.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- Bowery Spring Blend, 4.5 oz
- 1/2 lb. trimmed and blanched green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2-3 ounces microgreens
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Toss greens, beans, peas, apple slices and microgreens together.
- Whisk together lemon zest, juice, olive oil and salt. Dress salad with desired amount.
- Season with sesame seeds and enjoy.
- Note: Once made, the dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.