For a dairy-free dressing that doesn’t sacrifice craveable creaminess, look no further than this almond milk-based recipe. We pair it with our Spring Blend for the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy.
Bowery Spring Blend with Almond Milk Dressing
Prep: 10 minutes Serves 2
Made for Bowery By
Ashton Keefe is a chef and culinary stylist whose work has appeared in Food & Wine Magazine, The New York Times, as well as the Today Show and Martha Stewart. Her bubbly and convivial nature mirrors her overarching and founding belief that food is an act of love and an opportunity for beauty.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- Bowery Spring Blend, 4.5 oz
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced with a few fronds tossed in for good measure
- tarragon sprigs, pulled off the stem
- 1 shallot, roughly cut
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup plain almond milk
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, until you see the flecks through the dressing
- Combine greens, fennel and tarragon in a large bowl.
- In a food processor or blender combine shallot, garlic, egg yolk, lemon juice, almond milk, olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend until emulsified and slightly thicker.
- Pour the desired amount over greens and enjoy.