We love this cozy, warming meal that keeps the winter chill out!
Spaghetti Squash with Cheesy Bowery Baby Rabe
Has Chef Eric created the perfect dish for date night in with a romcom? We think so.
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 50 minutes Serves 2-3
Made for Bowery By
Chef Eric Adjepong is a Top Chef alum and Top Chef Amateurs judge. As a first-generation Ghanaian-American born and raised in New York City, Adjepong sources the flavors and influences in his cooking from many of the West African dishes he grew up eating.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 spaghetti squash, medium sized, halved, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- Bowery Baby Rabe, 1.5 oz
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup parmesan
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of avocado oil on both halves and place over a wire rack and baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven upside down for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly. Fluff interior with fork, then set aside.
- Meanwhile in a saute pan, over medium high heat, add remaining avocado oil then saute minced garlic for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add Bowery Baby Rabe and cook down for an additional minute.
- Add heavy cream, cream cheese, whisk until combined. Add parmesan cheese then transfer mixture to the squash boats.
- Top with bread crumbs then broil for 5-8 minutes over low heat just until the cheese melts and is golden. Serve immediately.