With garlic, citrus, and herbs, this relish is a versatile condiment that works with everything from roasted vegetables to grilled fish.
Dips & Dressings
Bowery Parsley and Garlic Relish
Prep: 10 minutes Serves 8
Made for Bowery By
Jill Donenfeld and Tiana Tenet are on a mission to bring us back to the table by making it easier for busy, urban families to access delicious and nourishing home-cooked meals. Their combined culinary experience has produced countless recipes that are now weeknight staples.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- ½ cup Bowery Parsley, chopped plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup cornichon, minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 strips lemon peel, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.