This dressing sneaks in a bit of jam to add citrusy sweetness to a classic vinaigrette. We love it with Bowery Spring Blend and Arugula—throw in some herbs for an extra pop of flavor!
Dips & Dressings
Bowery’s Jammy Mustard Dressing
Prep: 10 minutes Makes about 1 cup
Made for Bowery By
Rick Martinez is a James Beard Award nominee, future cookbook author and contributing food editor to Bon Appétit, New York Times and Food Network with a deep love of Mexican culture and cuisine. Rick lives in New York but is currently in Mexico researching regional food for his upcoming book, Siete Platos.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon peach or apricot jam
- kosher salt and pepper
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and jam in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Note: dressing will keep for two weeks in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature and shake well before using.