From a simple salad dressing to a sauce for roasted vegetables, you’ll find this lighter riff on ranch to be friendly with a wide variety of foods.
Dips & Dressings
Bowery’s Herbed Tahini Ranch
Prep: 10 minutes Makes 1/2 cup
Made for Bowery By
Jodi Moreno is a chef, culinary consultant, and food stylist. She is also the author of the James Beard Nominated cookbook, More with Less: Whole Food Cooking Made Irresistibly Simple.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (cashew yogurt works as well)
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon Bowery Parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon Bowery Cilantro, minced
- Bowery Basil, 1.25 oz, minced
Make it Vegan
To make this recipe vegan, simply swap the greek yogurt for a plant-based yogurt.
- Place all of the ingredients (except for the water) into a food processor. Pulse until smooth, adding water a tablespoon at the time until you have the consistency you like.