Chef Eric brings the thunder again with this delicious Green Goddess Tortellini recipe with our fave fall greens.
Green Goddess Tortellini with Bowery Baby Rabe & Parmesan
You had us at tortellini.
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes Serves 2-3
Made for Bowery By
Chef Eric Adjepong is a Top Chef alum and Top Chef Amateurs judge. As a first-generation Ghanaian-American born and raised in New York City, Adjepong sources the flavors and influences in his cooking from many of the West African dishes he grew up eating.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Bowery Parsley, 1.5 oz
- 1 cup mixed herbs (dill, mint, tarragon)
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 oz capers
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1.5 oz tortellini
- ¼ oz heavy cream
- Bowery Baby Rabe, 1.5 oz
- In a food processor, combine the yogurt, parsley, mixed herbs, chives, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Season to taste then set aside.
- In a saute pan, add water and heat over medium high heat. When water starts to boil, turn off heat then add butter and whisk until well combined.
- Add tortellini and salt and cook until warmed through. Add green goddess sauce to your liking. Add heavy cream then fold in Bowery Baby Rabe.