This Asian-inflected dressing is a great pantry addition. We love it with bok choy, but it’s light enough to pair well with seafood or more delicate greens like Bowery Spring Mix.
Dips & Dressings
Bowery’s Ginger Orange Vinaigrette
Prep: 5 minutes Serves 4
Made for Bowery By
Rick Martinez is a James Beard Award nominee, future cookbook author and contributing food editor to Bon Appétit, New York Times and Food Network with a deep love of Mexican culture and cuisine. Rick lives in New York but is currently in Mexico researching regional food for his upcoming book, Siete Platos.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- kosher salt
- Whisk oil, vinegar, orange juice and ginger together in a small bowl. Season with salt.
- Do ahead: Orange vinaigrette can be made 1 day ahead, store in an airtight container and chill.