Looking for a way to load up on vegetables? Look no further than this delicious creamy feta dip. Quick to make, it’s a great recipe to have on hand for entertaining or simply for a luxurious lunch platter.
Dips & Dressings
Creamy Yogurt-Feta Dip with Bowery Baby Romaine and Vegetables
Prep: 15 minutes Makes 1 cup
Made for Bowery By
Sue Li is a food stylist and recipe developer based in New York City. She is a frequent contributor to New York Times Cooking and previously worked at Bon Appétit and Real Simple Magazine. And way before that, she worked at Eleven Madison Park as a line cook and learned about the world of recipe-making after she tested all the recipes for the restaurant’s first cookbook.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 cup whole fat Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bowery Baby Romaine, 4.5 oz
- persian cucumbers, cut into sticks, for serving
- sliced radishes, for serving
- cooked baby potatoes, for serving
- Stir together yogurt, feta, garlic, lemon juice, and sugar in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange romaine, cucumbers, radishes, and potatoes on a serving platter and serve with yogurt dip.