This classic salad is taken to a new level with Baby Kale Mix as a base.
Caesar Salad with Baby Kale Mix
Prep: 5 minutes Serves 2
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Great Value Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Bowery Farming Baby Kale Mix, 4 oz
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup Great Value Seasoned Croutons
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1/2 pound grilled chicken breast, sliced, for serving
Make it vegetarian
For a vegetarian option, omit the grilled chicken
- Add dressing, Bowery Farming Baby Kale Mix, shaved parmesan, croutons, and a few turns of freshly ground black pepper to a large bowl.
- Using tongs or salad servers, gently toss ingredients until thoroughly incorporated and no visible dollops of dressing remain.
- Either serve directly in the bowl or transfer to a platter to serve. Garnish with lemon wedges and extra parmesan shavings. If desired, top with sliced grilled chicken breast.