Chef Ashton Keefe sought inspiration for this Bok Choy Grain Bowl from the World Wide Fund for Nature’s “Future Foods” initiative, which identified 50 diverse ingredients for International Biodiversity Day.
Bowery’s Bok Choy Grain Bowl
Prep: 15 minutes Serves 1-2
Made for Bowery By
Ashton Keefe is a chef and culinary stylist whose work has appeared in Food & Wine Magazine, The New York Times, as well as the Today Show and Martha Stewart. Her bubbly and convivial nature mirrors her overarching and founding belief that food is an act of love and an opportunity for beauty.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 2 handfuls of Bowery Bok Choy
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 cup yellow / orange tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch roasted broccoli rabe
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine cooked quinoa with Bowery Bok Choy, sesame seeds, flax seeds, yellow/orange tomatoes, roasted broccoli rabe and walnuts.
- Divide into two bowls. Drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!