Everything tastes better with ranch, especially when it’s homemade. This vegan riff on the classic dressing is a great way to use up leftover herbs that may otherwise go to waste.
Dips & Dressings
Bowery “Ranch-ish” Sauce
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 0 minutes Serves 4-6
Made for Bowery By
Rachelle Robinett is a Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Herbalist, and Founder of Supernatural–a plant based real world wellness initiative. Rachelle combines her knowledge of herbal and traditional medicine, nutrition, and habit remodeling to curate holistic solutions for busy individuals seeking the best for their bodies and minds.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups vegan “mayonnaise”
- 1 bunch Bowery herbs, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped or pressed
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- optional herb variations: cilantro, parsley, basil, mint, or dill
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth. Add olive oil or water to thin, salt and pepper to taste.