Spread on bread, add to baked potatoes or baste a steak, this is your new go-to butter.
Dips & Dressings
Bowery Mustard Frills Compound Butter
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes Serves 6-8
Made for Bowery By
Mercedes Golip is a food creative based in New York hosting Latin-inspired pop-up dinners and teaching cooking classes. She is also a consultant in the marketing world, casual food stylist, recipe tester and developer for media outlets and blogs.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Bowery Mustard Frills, 1.5 oz, chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- In a food processor mix the garlic cloves, butter and lemon zest, pulse pulse until creamy. Do not over mix to avoid butter heating up and separating.
- Add Mustard Frills and salt, pulse until the mix incorporates. Taste and rectify if more salt is necessary.
- Store in a jar, rolled into parchment paper, or in ice-cube trays for future use.