Bowery Green Sorrel replaces lemons in this refreshing new take on the classic Arnold Palmer.
Bowery Green Sorrel Arnold Palmer
Prep: 15 minutes Serves 4
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- Bowery Green Sorrel, 1.5 oz. (save a few leaves for garnish)
- ½ cup honey
- 4 cups green tea, freshly brewed
- Ice, for serving
- In a blender, add water and green sorrel. Blend for one minute until smooth.
- Strain sorrel juice over a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer.
- Dissolve honey into green tea.
- To serve, add a handful of ice and 1 cup of green tea into a glass. Gently pour 2 ounces of sorrel juice over the top. Garnish with a green sorrel leaf.