Perfect for that last bit of kale in the container, the Bowery Baby Kale Smoothie is versatile enough to make use of whatever fruit and seeds you have in your kitchen.
Bowery Baby Kale Smoothie
Prep: 5 Minutes Serves 1
Made for Bowery By
Rachelle Robinett is a Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Herbalist, and Founder of Supernatural–a plant based real world wellness initiative. Rachelle combines her knowledge of herbal and traditional medicine, nutrition, and habit remodeling to curate holistic solutions for busy individuals seeking the best for their bodies and minds.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Bowery Baby Kale
- 1 banana
- 1/2 – 1 cup berries or other fruit
- 1 5.3 oz plant-based yogurt
- 2 tablespoons acacia/prebiotic fiber
- 1 tablespoon flax, chia, or hemp seeds
- Add all to the blender, mix until smooth.
- Optional additions: Dang Toasted Coconut Chips, 3 tbsp. hemp protein, 1+ tbsp. cacao powder or coconut butter, 1/2 avocado