Everything tastes better with ranch, especially when it’s homemade. This vegan riff on the classic dressing is a great way to use up leftover herbs, and the mellow flavor of the Baby Butter makes it the perfect canvas for whatever veggies you have on hand.
Bowery Baby Butter Salad with “Ranch-ish” Sauce
Prep: 10 minutes Serves 4-6
Made for Bowery By
Rachelle Robinett is a Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Herbalist, and Founder of Supernatural–a plant based real world wellness initiative. Rachelle combines her knowledge of herbal and traditional medicine, nutrition, and habit remodeling to curate holistic solutions for busy individuals seeking the best for their bodies and minds.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 3 Bowery Baby Butter containers, 4.0 oz
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 2 cups peas, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups fresh corn (sliced, off the cob)
- 2-3 avocados, diced
- optional additions: zucchini, cauliflower, roasted squash, quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups vegan “mayonnaise”
- 1 bunch of Bowery herbs, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped or pressed
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- optional herb variations: cilantro, parsley, basil, mint, or dill
- Prep all salad ingredients once a week. When ready to serve, combine Baby Butter Lettuce and vegetables in a large bowl.
- For “Ranch-ish” Sauce, add vegan mayonnaise, herbs, garlic, and sea salt into a blender and mix until smooth. Add olive oil or water to thin.
- Toss desired amount with salad ingredients.