This backpocket vinaigrette comes together quickly with basic pantry ingredients. Zesty with a hint of sweetness, it pairs perfectly with the spice of Bowery Arugula.
Bowery Arugula Salad With Lemon and Olive Oil
Prep: 5 minutes Serves 4
Made for Bowery By
Rick Martinez is a cook, writer and pitmaster with a deep love of Mexican culture and cuisine. Formerly a Senior Food Editor at Bon Appétit and host of a City Guide video series on Mexico City, Rick spends as much time as possible eating his way around Mexico. Originally from Austin, he currently lives in New York dreaming of tacos.
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- Bowery Arugula, 4.0 oz
- 1 ounce parmesan, thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over arugula and top with shaved parmesan and additional pepper if desired.
- Do ahead: Lemon vinaigrette can be made 1 day ahead, just store in an airtight container and chill.