When creamy feta meets tart pomegranate and spicy Bowery Arugula, you know you have a winning combination. Hearty and healthy, this Mediterranean-inspired salad can serve as a main dish or a flavorful side.
Bowery Arugula Pomegranate and Quinoa Salad
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes Serves 2 as a main dish, 4 as a side salad
Featured Bowery Ingredients
- 1 cup quinoa
- Bowery Arugula, 4.0 oz
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 oz feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Make it vegan
To make this recipe vegan, omit the feta cheese.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; drain well.
- Toss Bowery Arugula with cooked quinoa, red onion, pine nuts, pomegranate seeds and feta in a large bowl.
- In a small separate bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, honey and dijon together. Gradually whisk in the olive oil, pouring it in a steady stream and stirring continuously until fully combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and enjoy!